Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I do participate with Cigna as a participating provider.
I also participate as an out-of-network provider for all plans that have out of plan benefits. My invoices can be submitted to your insurance company for partial out-of-network reimbursement. Both in and out of plan benefits can be filed through me if desired through my billing service.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my mental health deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and check are accepted at the beginning of the session. If you are planning to use your out-of-plan benefits, you will need to remit payment in full at this time. You may either submit for reimbursement on your own or allow me to submit for you as a courtesy. Fees can be discussed at the time of our intake phone call.
Please contact me to set up your first appointment.